1 bedroom flat for saleSt Nicholas Court, St. Ives, Cornwall
- Adjoining Porthmeor Beach and The Island
- Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Room
- Gated Underground Car Parking Space
- Popular Development
- Currently a successful holiday let with Aspects Holidays
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC -F
A beautifully presented 1st floor apartment in the popular St Nicholas Court development. The property offers Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Area, Bedroom area and Bathroom. In addition the property has a private covered parking space within the block. St Nicholas Court adjoins Porthmeor Beach and The Island.
Archway through to ...
4.5m x 3.58m
1.88m x 1.57m
Obscure double glazed door, door to bedroom area, alcove storage for coats. Cupboard housing cylinder with storage below. Laminate flooring.
3.28m x 2.74m
Built in wardrobe with drawers below, electric radiator and laminate flooring. Door to ...
Glazed window to front, panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls and floor.
Kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over and breakfast bar. Electric hob with built in cooker, built in fridge, built in microwave and sink with mixer tap over. Tiled walls.
Double glazed window to Porthmeor Road, electric wall heater, laminate flooring.
. - There is a parking space for this apartment located in the underground secure parking area below the apartments.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61724050.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI160178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, St Ives. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.