2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGaol Lane, Sudbury
- Two reception rooms
- Downstairs WC
- Two bedrooms
- Town centre location
- Close to water meadows
- Semi detached
- First floor bathroom
- Well presented
** GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £270,000 ** Situated in the heart of Sudbury Town, the property offers well-proportioned reception rooms oozing with character, beautiful kitchen and cloakroom on the ground floor and two double bedrooms and bathroom on the first and offers a good sized courtyard style
Well presented semi detached TWO bedroom house in great location in the Town Centre and close to Water Meadows.
Original style front door into
With ornate fanlight above, meter cupboards and panel door into
Lounge 13' 6" x 12' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.81m )
New double glazed sash window to front, fire place with bespoke brick built hearth and inset cast iron stove, storage cupboards, wooden panel detailing to wall, radiator, panel and glazed door to
Dining Room 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Exposed brick flooring and brick fire place with inset cast iron stove, large understairs cupboard, Radiator, stairs up and door to garden and to WC. Through to Kitchen
Double glazed Window to side and rear, wash hand basin set in vanity unit with WC and heated towel rail.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.59m )
Stainless steel sink and drainer, work tops with matching wall and base units, integrated oven, hob and extractor above. Inset fridge freezer and space for washing machine & dishwasher. Oak flooring and french doors to garden, window to side.
Bedroom One 14' x 11' ( 4.27m x 3.35m )
Two new double glazed sash windows to front, radiator, ornate fire place and door to shared Shower room
Bedroom Two 11' x 11' ( 3.35m x 3.35m )
Window to rear, radiator built in cupboard and a wardrobe, door to shared shower room.
Jack & Jill Style Bathroom
Radiator with, Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC
Lovely paved seating area to immediate rear of dining room. The remainder is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs, pear & apple trees, Large shed to remain with side access and useful storage area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61724295.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD107161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.