2 bedroom bungalow for saleAcres Road, Lower Pilsley
- Semi detached bungalow
- Cul-de-sac village location
- Two double bedrooms
- Refitted shower room
- Lounge/diner overlooking the garden
- Kitchen and separate utility
- Gardens front and rear
- Driveway and detached garage
- NO CHAIN
Well proportion two bedroomed semi bungalow in cul-de-sac village location. UPVC double glazed and centrally heated via combi boiler. Comprising entrance hall, lovely lounge/diner overlooking the rear garden, two double bedrooms, refitted shower room, kitchen and separate utility.
Mature front garden and private mature rear garden. Long driveway and detached single garage
Available with no upward chain
From our Alfreton office proceed via High Street to the traffic lights and turn right onto Chesterfield Road. Follow the road up into Shirland before taking a turning on the right onto Town End and right again into Birkinstyle Lane. Follow the road to the end passing straight through Stonebroom and turn left into Morton. Take the second right into Pilsley Road and on reaching the village of Pilsley turn left onto Church Street and proceed into Lower Pilsley where Acres Road can be found on the right hand side. The property is situated towards the head of the cul-de-sac as identified by our "For Sale" board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61724530.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF170497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.