7 bedroom detached house for saleStormont Road, London, N6
- Reception Hall
- Double Drawing Room
- Kitchen / Family Room
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room & Ensuite Bathroom
- 7 Additional Bedrooms (5 with Ensuite Bathrooms)
- Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna & Steam Room
- West Facing Garden
- Bespoke home automation system to control central heating, lighting & comfort cooling
Walking distance of Highgate Village, Stormont Road is an exceptional double fronted detached house with an impressive, mature West facing rear garden.
Effortlessly combining a striking design with contemporary architecture, Stormont Road is a beautifully restored, exceptionally presented double-fronted family home featuring a wealth of character and an abundance of space including a secluded West facing garden, off street parking, swimming pool, private cinema, bespoke wine cellar & garage.
This wonderful property exudes sophistication through its elegant finishes; bespoke polished plastered walls/ceilings and antique wood and limestone/marble floors, architraves, skirtings & bespoke 2.5 metre tall American black walnut French polished panelled doors throughout with polished chrome door handles complement the house throughout. Integrated Crestron AV system with Kaleidascape Blue-ray and CD servers, full alarm system, video entry phone, biometric front door and gate locks, CCTV, air conditioning, Lutron programmable dimmable lighting system, underfloor heating, B and W speakers throughout offer a distinct feeling of contemporary living.
The vendor has also commissioned plans by TPM studios to optimize the layout of the ground floor and incorporate a 1st floor balcony from the master bedroom which can be seen in the CGI pictures above. The proposed refurbishment would enhance the useable space allowing for increased light to flow through the main entrance. It unlocks the potential connectivity of the property from the front door through to the living and dining area as well as giving access to the garden, making the ground floor an elegant open plan living space for all the family to enjoy. Full details of these plans and costings can be shared upon enquiry.
Situated on one of Highgate's most desirable roads & within walking distance of Kenwood House & Gardens, the expansive green space of Hampstead Heath, the enormous variety of independent shops & boutique restaurants of Highgate Village and Highgate Golf Club, Stormont Road offers convenient access to Highgate & East Finchley underground stations, both offering a direct route to Kings Cross, Bank & the West End.
Please contact us today for greater information or to arrange an appointment to view this wonderful opportunity.
Please be advised that this property is now unfurnished and the photographs displayed are not an accurate likeness of how the house presents today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LON170001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.