3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMIDDLETHORPE ROAD, CLEETHORPES
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Highly sought after and popular location close to Middlethorpe School
- Gas central heating, double glazing and security alarm system
- Entrance porch, hallway, lounge/diner and kitchen
- Landing, bathroom and three bedrooms to the first floor
- Established front and rear gardens, driveway and detached garage
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band B
Crofts estate agents are delighted to be offering for sale this three bedroom semi-detached house found close to the highly regarded Middlethorpe Road school and the many local shops nearby. With no forward chain on the vendors side the property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating the property would require some updating and briefly comprises entrance porch, hallway, open plan lounge diner, kitchen., landing, bathroom and three bedrooms. Established front and rear gardens with driveway leading to a good sized detached garage.
2' 11'' x 6' 7'' (0.877m x 2.005m)
Offering uPVC double glazed entrance door to the front elevation, the entrance porch has a window to the front and side elevation.
15' 8'' x 6' 5'' (4.768m x 1.960m)
With sealed unit double glazed window to the side elevation and inner door from the entrance porch. Coving and dado rail to the walls. Gas central heating radiator. Staircase with understairs storage.
15' 4'' x 10' 9'' (4.680m x 3.286m)
The lounge has uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Gas central heating radiator. Coving to the ceiling and dado rail to the walls. Living flame gas fire with brick surround and tiled hearth. Archway through to the dining area.
9' 11'' x 8' 4'' (3.028m x 2.540m)
With sliding aluminium patio doors ton the rear elevation. Coving to the ceiling and dado rail to the walls. Gas central heating radiator.
13' 10'' x 8' 11'' (4.220m x 2.713m)
Offering uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and aluminium double glazed entrance door to the side. Equipped with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll edged work surfacing with inset one and a half sink and drainer. Gas cooker point. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Logic gas boiler. Understairs storage unit.
Offering fenced perimeter the rear garden enjoys a sunny facing aspect and has lawned areas again complemented by established shrubs and plants. Patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining. Outside garden tap. Lean to greenhouse to the rear of the garage.
19' 7'' x 10' 0'' (5.968m x 3.055m)
The garage has an up and over door to the front elevation and has side personal door and then a window to the rear. Internal light and power points. Peaked roof with storage to its eaves.
First Floor Landing
Loft access to the first floor. Sealed unit double glazed window to the side elevation. Storage cupboard.
13' 7'' x 9' 9'' (4.136m x 2.967m)
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Coving to the ceiling. Gas central heating radiator.
12' 2'' x 9' 9'' (3.715m x 2.973m)
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Gas central heating radiator. Coving to the ceiling.
8' 1'' x 7' 7'' (2.475m x 2.320m)
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Gas central heating radiator. Airing cupboard.
5' 7'' x 7' 7'' (1.707m x 2.305m)
The bathroom is fitted with a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower and screen over. Tiling to the walls. Gas central heating radiator. uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
This front garden has lawned area bordered by an established flower bed with a range of shrubs, pl;ants and flowers. Driveway creating ample off road parking and leading to the detached garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61725985.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8151282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.