2 bedroom apartment for saleAshlea House, Fordbridge Road, Ashford, TW15
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 17' Reception Room
- 10' Well Presented Kitchen
- Private Balcony
- Extensive Views over Ashford Golf Course
- Private Garage
- Attractive Communal Gardens
- Part Share of Freehold
- Vacant Possession
- Rarely Available Location
Communal Entrance Hall
Entryphone system, electric meter, stairs to first floor, hardwood door to ..
Private Entrance Hall
Built in storage cupboard housing gas meter, entryphone system, radiator, coved ceiling, doors to all rooms.
Sealed unit double glazed window with views over Ashford Golf Course, two radiators, coved ceiling. Glazed door to ..
Extensive views over Ashford Golf Course.
Fitted with a good range of eye and base units, work surfaces, ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, built in gas hob and electric oven, plumbing and space for dishwasher and washing machine, space for tall fridge/freezer, wall mounted Worcester boiler, built in storage cupboard, tiled splashback, coved ceiling, picture window to rear aspect with view over golf course.
Picture window to front aspect, extensive freestanding wardrobes, radiator, coved ceiling.
Picture window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, coved ceiling.
Suite comprising enclosed panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, half tiled walls, coved ceiling, frosted window to side aspect.
There are attractive communal gardens surrounding the block being mainly laid to lawn with mature hedges, access to golf course via gate.
There is a private garage situated in a block with additional communal parking.
999 years from 1976
Â£50 per annum
Â£475.00 per quarter
EPC Rating: D
Property Ref: 0288
Please note - Complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Always check the details before agreeing to purchase, this includes checking on the existence of relevant permissions. We can assist, if requested.
Measurements - All measurements quoted are approximate.
Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances -The Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order
Internal Photographs - Photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in the sale
Ordnance Survey Maps & Crown copyright 2007. All rights reserved.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10810468_7875560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swans Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.