2 bedroom flat for sale108/8 Atholl View, Prestonpans, East Lothian, EH32 9FL
- Immaculate, light and spacious, two bedroom, dual-aspect, second-floor (top) apartment with balcony and private parking.
- Set in an established, factored, residential development in Prestonpans, East Lothian, with coastal views to Arthur's Seat, the Pentland Hills and the three Forth Bridges.
- Comprises; entrance vestibule and hallway, living/dining room, kitchen with balcony, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
- Features; Hive Active gas central heating, smart meters, uPVC double glazing and extensive hardwood flooring.
- Further features; satellite TV and telephone points and good storage, including loft space.
- With landscaped garden ground to the rear, an allocated parking space to the side, and ample, unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4
Immaculate, light and spacious, two bedroom, dual-aspect, second-floor (top) apartment with balcony and private parking, set in an established, factored, residential development in Prestonpans, East Lothian, with coastal views to Arthur's Seat and the Pentland Hills. An entrance vestibule with utilities control cupboard opens to a bright central hallway. Two hall cupboards offer storage and hanging space, while a ceiling hatch provides access to a floored and insulated loft with lighting. A spacious living room offers ample seating and dining space, with coastal views and abundant natural light from twin front-facing windows. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary high-gloss white units with wood-effect worktops and tiled splashbacks. Integrated appliances include a gas hob and electric oven with an extractor hood, a fridge/freezer and washing machine. French doors open onto a railed and decked balcony with a fine open outlook. There are two, good-sized double bedrooms positioned to the rear, one with fitted wardrobe, and set internally off the hallway, a stylish bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white suite with an over-bath mixer shower.
Prestonpans is a charming coastal town located around 11 miles from Edinburgh. The town itself, and both neighbouring Cockenzie and Port Seton, offer good local shopping facilities (including a Co-op supermarket and a Lidl store, along with the usual banking and Post Office services, a library, and a community sports centre. There are miles of sandy beaches in East Lothian, along with a selection of golf courses. There is easy access to the A1, which offers swift commuting into Edinburgh city centre or to the east, and also provides access to the Borders and to the north of England. Good public transport links are available within the area, including the Prestonpans rail station. Local schooling is also available in both Prestonpans and Cockenzie.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8080339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.