2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleUnion Road, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- Two bedroom semi detached cottage
- Allocated parking
- Courtyard garden
- Short walk to the town and golden sandy beaches
- Ideal first time buy or investment
- EPC energy rating C (72)
Looking for that first time buy? Let me stop you right here!
This lovely two bedroom semi detached house really isn't one to be missed.
As you walk through the door you are greeted by a good size hallway where you can kick off your shoes and hang up your coat. On the left hand side is your kitchen and at the bottom of the hallway is your cosy lounge/diner where you can relax and put your feet up. There are also sliding patio doors onto the courtyard garden so in the summer it would be lovely to host a BBQ get together, especially with the shed that acts as a bar and has electric connected to it! What more could you want from a home?
Upstairs there are two generous size bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The property is located in the heart of Sandown and everything is well within your reach. Just round the corner you have the High Street so the milk run will only take you a few minutes and if you have no need for your parking space if you do not drive you will be pleased to know that transport links such as the train and buses are very close by. Not only are you in a prime spot for the town but the golden sandy beaches of Sandown are in walking distance just a stones throw away.! So if you were looking for a holiday home or investment you couldn't find a much better spot.
What the Owner says:
I bought this property just a few months ago.
Circumstances have changed now and I have decided to move back to the mainland.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 14'7 x 14'1 (4.45m x 4.30m)
- Dining Area: 9'0 x 7'9 (2.75m x 2.36m)
- Kitchen: 8'0 x 7'6 (2.44m x 2.29m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'7 x 10'4 (4.45m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 7'8 (3.58m x 2.34m)
- Allocated Parking
- Courtyard Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61731217.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.