4 bedroom detached house for saleHomefield, NORTH YATE, Bristol
- North Yate (Near Brimsham Park)
- Corner Plot Position
- 4 Bedrooms ( fourth can be used as an office/study)
- Off main street, private driveway cul-de-sac
- South facing rear, with large garden patio area
- Gas central heating and Double glazing
- Parking space for 2 cars
- Nearby schools and corner shop
- Property is between two local nearby Parks
This lovely Tudor Style 4 Bedroom Detached property, is situated in a very private cul-de-sac position, off the main street.
The property offers an entrance hall and downstairs cloakroom. Large lounge/diner, with conservatory which opens up to south facing rear garden, which has a very large patio area. The Kitchen has been modernised and refitted.
On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, 2 of which are doubles. In addition, the master bedroom has its own en-suite. Also there is a family bathroom with a second shower.
The garage has also been extended, so useful for a workshop, or utility area. The garden has a large patio area.
This property is a must see to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61732858.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LED4PAD1000183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urpad, Topsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.