3 bedroom detached house for saleElm Grove, Chaddesden
- Generous entrance hall
- Extended light & airy lounge
- Formal dining room with bay window
- Fitted kitchen & ground floor WC
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Bathroom with 3-piece suite
- Driveway & enclosed rear garden
- Excellent range of amenities on offer
Positioned at the end of a pleasant cul-de-sac location and enjoying a well tended rear garden is this extended 3/4 bedroom family home. Benefiting from a light & airy extended lounge, formal dining room, fitted kitchen and ground floor WC. Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Viewing highly recommended.
From Spondon office proceed along Sitwell Street to the mini roundabout, turn left proceed down Willowcroft road to the traffic lights, turn right continue over the next three islands onto Nottingham Road, take a turning on the right onto Lime Grove, left onto St John's Avenue and then right onto Elm Grove.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61732874.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPO150012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Spondon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.