2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMyretoungate, ALVA
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Fabulous detached bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge with box bay window
- Stylish Kitchen and Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing & Garage
An impressive two bedroom detached bungalow which has benefited from extensive refurbishment by the current owner to provide a stylish and sought-after property.
Set on a generous plot this attractive home consists of entrance vestibule, hallway, contemporary re-fitted dining kitchen with an array of wall and floor units and French doors to rear garden, bright newly fitted bathroom, two double bedrooms and well-proportioned lounge with box bay window allowing spectacular views to the Ochil Hills.
All rooms are presented to a high standard with fresh neutral decor complimented by quality floor coverings which include extensive solid wood floors. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard with the kitchen and bathroom in particular being a real feature of the home and a credit to the current owner.
The property benefits from double glazed windows throughout and gas fired central heating has been installed.
To the front of the home are attractive gardens bound by a low set wall. A driveway to the side provides off-street parking and in turn allows access to the single garage. The larger south facing rear gardens are attractively landscaped to provide year round array of colour with mature plants and shrubs. The gardens are fully enclosed to provide a child friendly environment with an excellent degree of privacy.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 11' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.61m )
Utility 8' 1" x 3' 9" ( 2.46m x 1.14m )
Bathroom 8' 10" over bath x 7' 3" ( 2.69m over bath x 2.21m )
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 11' 10" ( 4.17m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.02m )
Kitchen 12' 7" x 11' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.61m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.