2 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Castle Street, Stafford
- Two Bedroom Victorian Terraced
- Walking Distance To Stafford Town Centre
- Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Spacious Living Room
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Ideal For Investment Or F.T.B's
NORTH, South East or West whichever direction your property search takes you, this end terrace home could we'll be your very own CASTLE! Being situated just a short distance from Stafford town centre and within walking distance of the railway station ? this is the perfect pad for first time buyers looking to get their first step on the property ladder or Investors looking for a great buy to let opportunity. The entrance door leads into a lounge with traditional style fire surround. The kitchen comes complete with an oven, hob and extractor and leads to the refitted bathroom with a white suite. There are 2 bedrooms and a generous sized rear garden. No upward chain is involved.
13' 4'' x 12' 0'' (4.07m x 3.65m)
Having wood laminate flooring, cast iron fire surround with quarry tiled hearth, coving, radiator and under stairs storage cupboard.
7' 4'' x 9' 0'' (2.23m x 2.75m)
Refitted kitchen having wall mounted units, work top incorporating stainless steel sink drainer, four ring electric hob with extractor over. matching base units, integrated oven, splash back tiling, stairs off to the first floor and door to the rear lobby.
Having door to the side elevation and door to the bathroom.
White suite comprising bath with shower over, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having doors off to bedrooms one and two.
9' 10'' x 11' 2'' (3.00m x 3.41m)
10' 10'' x 8' 2'' (3.31m x 2.49m)
Having radiator and built in cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
Having a good sized lawned garden with garden shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61737313.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8115817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.