6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChapel Road, Abergavenny, NP7
- Semi Detached Property
- Versatile Accommodation
- 6 Bedrooms & Self Contained Loft
- Converted Outbuilding / Studio / Annex
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Ample Parking Facilities
- Western Side Of Abergavenny
- Enclosed Gardens
- Located On The Fringe Of The Town Centre
- Viewing Advised to Fully Appreciate
Located on western side of Abergavenny is this most impressive semi detached property offering versatile accommodation comprising 6 bedrooms and a further loft room, an large open plan living area, separate living room, kitchen breakfast room and dining room. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating with further benefits including a large driveway providing parking for several vehicles. There is a further converted outbuilding offering a wealth of potential uses including an annex or studio/office space. A viewing is recommended to fully appropriate this most imposing property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6085304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts Estate Agents, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.