6 bedroom detached house for saleNORTH LANE, MARSHCHAPEL
Withdrawn from Market
- Substantial executive detached residence located within the village of Marshchapel
- Boasting a superb modern decor throughout with a superb fitted kitchen
- SIX bedrooms, two being served by modern en-suites and family bathroom
- SEVEN reception rooms, ideal for a family living or entertaining
- Solid oak doors throughout the first and second floor as well as double glazed sash windows
- Grand open plan feature hall way with feature fire place and multi fuel burner
- Spacious gardens, an abundance of parking, three car ports and a double garage with dog room attached
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band TBC
Crofts estate agents are proud to offer for sale, Gamekeepers Cottage, a substantial detached property that offers the perfect balance between a superb modern interior and picturesque rolling countryside. From the moment you enter the door the first thought is WOW, from the grand entrance hall through to the SEVEN reception rooms that are located on the ground floor. To the first floor there are SIX bedrooms, two with en-suites and the family bathroom. The second floor has a further bedroom and a room that is all plumbed ready for a en-suite to be fitted. Externally there are gardens to front, side and rear with an abundance of off road parking, three car ports and a double garage which has a dog room attached. All interested parties are advised to call our Louth branch on 01507 601550 to register their interest in this substantial family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61738237.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7771619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.