3 bedroom detached house for saleChapel Row, Darlington
Offers in Region of
- Former Methodist Chapel dating back to 1869
- Offering stylish ready to move into accommodation
- Retaining a wealth of original features
- Mature established gardens
- Village location
- Off road parking
A fine example of a STUNNING CHAPEL which has been sympathetically re-furbished to create a well proportioned family home of considerable appeal. Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN and offers a host of features including gas fired central heating, security alarm system. Bespoke refitted kitchen retaining quarry tiled floor, quality integrated appliances including integrated hob, fridge freezer and automatic washing machine. Double French doors leading to a south facing private garden. A beautifully appointed large living room with high vaulted ceiling and spindle balustrade staircase giving access to first floor. Ground floor also features bathroom with traditional period suite and freestanding bath, and a bedroom with fitted wardrobes (this room could have a variety of other uses). To the first floor is a spacious landing area with roof and side windows (currently used as an office space but could also form part of the living space), giving access to two double bedrooms: the master with brand new bespoke en-suite. A further main feature of this property is its two mature established and attractive private gardens with views over surrounding fields and beyond. A driveway also offers off-road parking. The property also has gas fired central heating and a security alarm system with remote monitoring. Buyers please note this property could be extended to both north and south subject to the necessary planning permissions and consent.
Dating back to 1869 this former Methodist Chapel has been sympathetically refurbished throughout retaining many period features all adding to the charm and character of this impressive home.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Gas Central Heating
Local Authority: Darlington Borough Council
Tax Band: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61741039.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27028641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.