3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarnhill Avenue, Bromley, Kent
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached.
- 19'11" Living/Dining Room.
- Superb Double Glazed Conservatory.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
- White Suite Cloakroom & Bathroom.
- 102' x 30' Rear Garden.
- Walking Distance Pickhurst Schools.
- One Mile Bromley South.
Three bedroom semi detached house enjoying an established 102' x 30' rear garden, within walking distance of the popular Pickhurst schools and about one mile from Bromley South Station. Generous 19'11" x 13' (max) living/dining room. 11'4" x 10'10" kitchen/breakfast room with Maple fronted units and granite effect work surfaces, superb double glazed conservatory, white suite cloakroom and bathroom, gas fired heating with radiators via a Worcester boiler and double glazing. The garden has a lawn area with established shrub borders and trees, a summer house and greenhouse. 19' 5" garage approached via own crazy paved driveway.
Barnhill Avenue runs between Pickhurst Park and Cameron Road. Local schools include the popular Pickhurst and Highfield Infant and Junior schools and Ravensbourne Secondary School. There are local shops at the junction of Westmoreland Road and Pickhurst Lane and also in the precinct off Letchworth Drive. Bus services pass along Barnhill Avenue with routes to Bromley High Street with The Glades Shopping Centre, The Churchill Theatre, The St Mark's Square Development and Bromley South Station, which is about one mile away.
Property ref: 121_754_4484305
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61741828.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4484305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.