2 bedroom flat for saleSinclair Place, Edinburgh
Well-presented 2 bedroom flat situated within a modern development in the popular Gorgie area, close to local amenities and within close proximity to Fountain Park leisure complex and the city centre. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, secure entry system, resident car parking and beautiful communal garden area. Internally, the property comprises:
• Entrance hallway
• Well-proportioned and spacious lounge with Juliet balcony
• Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, ample base/wall units and quaint breakfast bar
• Master bedroom with sliding mirrored wardrobes and en-suite shower room with white suite
• Second double bedroom with sliding mirrored wardrobes
• Family bathroom with shower over the bath and under sink vanity unit
• Gas central heating
• Double glazing
• Secure entry system
• Private residents parking
• Close to local amenities
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61743184.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27265004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D J Alexander, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.