5 bedroom detached house for saleCockburn Street, Falkirk
- Excellent town centre location
- 3/4 public rooms
- Down stairs bathroom
- Kitchen and separate utility room
- Ground floor wc
- Stunning carved wooden staircase
- Huge master bedroom
- Two further double bedrooms
- Fourth bedroom is a single bedroom
- Fifth bedroom which is being utilised as the dining room at the moment,
If you are after the charm of staying in a home full of original features, history and quirkiness then this is the home for you. Set right in the centre of Falkirk and offering a very versatile layout. On offer you will find 3/4 public rooms, kitchen, utility, ground floor wc, bathroom, 4/5 bedrooms and shower room. There are extensive gardens to the front and private parking. EPR: D
Formal Lounge - 14'11" x 15'07" (4.55m x 4.75m) -
Family Room - 15'04"x 15'05" (4.67m x 4.70m) -
Dining Room/Bedroom 5 - 12'02" x 14'11" (3.71m x 4.55m) -
Office/Breakfasting Room - 7'05" x 11'11" (2.26m x 3.63m) -
Kitchen - 9'07" x 14'01" (2.92m x 4.29m) -
Bathroom - 7'08"x 8'10" (2.34m x 2.69m) -
Utility - 8'11" x 8'09" (2.72m x 2.67m) -
Wc - 2'09" x 3'10" (0.84m x 1.17m) -
Master Bedroom - 15'10" x 18'0" (4.83m x 5.49m) -
Bedroom Two - 7'05"x 10'0" (2.26m x 3.05m) -
Bedroom Three - 7'04" x 10'01" (2.24m x 3.07m) -
Bedroom Four - 8'01" x 11'11" (2.46m x 3.63m) -
Shower Room - 4'03" x 5'07" (1.30m x 1.70m) -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61744141.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27265062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Taylor Estate Agents Ltd, Falkirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.