4 bedroom detached house for saleChanctonbury View, Henfield
- Light and spacious chalet property in popular
- Stunning views over farmland towards Chanctonbury Ring and the South Downs
- Sitting Room, Dining Room & Study. Kitchen with Utility
- Four Bedrooms and two Bathrooms
- Pretty South West facing rear garden
- Block paved drive and 18'8 x 12'3 integral garage
An extremely WELL PRESENTED four bedroom detached CHALET PROPERTY situated within a QUIET cul-de-sac with lovely SOUTH WEST facing rear GARDEN that backs onto open farmland with stunning VIEWS towards Chanctonbury Ring and The South Downs National Park. The property has spacious and flexible accommodation over two floors that includes three reception rooms, a recently refitted kitchen and utility, plus four first floor bedrooms and two bathrooms. Other features includes gas central heating, hardwood double glazed windows, some with leaded lights, plus recently replaced PVCu fascias, gutters and soffits. The property was constructed in 1991 and has been continually updated during this time and is now offered for sale for the first time since then and an internal inspection is highly recommended
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61745019.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8863228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H J Burt, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.