3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFelixstowe Close, Hartlepool
- VENDOR WILL PAY UP TO £1,000 SOLICITORS FEES
- MANY EXTRAS AVAILABLE BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATION
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
VENDOR WILL PAY UP TO £1,000 SOLICITORS FEES. This WELL PRESENTED and IMPROVED three Bedroomed Semi Detached home in arguably one of the most POPULAR AREAS of Hartlepool, Fens Estate. Close to local amenities and Fens Shops, local Schools both Primary and Secondary.
VENDOR WILL PAY UP TO £1,000 SOLICITORS FEES. This WELL PRESENTED and IMPROVED three Bedroomed Semi Detached home in arguably one of the most POPULAR AREAS of Hartlepool, Fens Estate. Close to local amenities and Fens Shops, local Schools both Primary and Secondary with IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED. MANY EXTRAS AVAILABLE BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATION.The layout comprises; Entrance Hallway with stairs to the First Floor, Living Room with bow window to front aspect, Dining Room with French doors leading to the rear Garden, Kitchen with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in electric oven with four ring hob, door to side access. To the First Floor there are two DOUBLE Bedrooms and one single Bedroom, family three piece bathroom suite, First Floor Landing with Loft access. Externally there is a DRIVEWAY to front leading to a single GARAGE, front Garden which is mainly laid to lawn and a LANDSCAPED rear Garden with patio areas and CHILDS PLAY AREA.
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, stairs to First Floor.
Lounge 12' 1" x 12' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.81m )
UPVC double glazed bow window to front aspect, radiator, telephone and TV points.
Dining Room 8' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.16m )
UPVC double glazed French doors leading to rear Garden, radiator.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 9' 11" ( 2.26m x 3.02m )
Range of wall and base units and contrasting roll top work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, ceiling spotlights, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, UPVC double glazed door to side.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed opaque window to side aspect, loft access, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 9' 2" x 12' 1" ( 2.79m x 3.68m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.17m x 2.90m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.67m x 1.96m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, overstairs bulk head, radiator.
Fully tiled, UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin, towel style radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with two patio areas with space for hot tub and shelter, outdoor electric points, plumbing point.
Side gate to Driveway, personal door leading to:-
Double glazed window to side aspect with up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61745905.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR108334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.