3 bedroom property for sale51 Thomson Grove, Uphall, EH52 6BS
- Located within a very popular residential area
- Comfortable commuting distance to Edinburgh
- Extremely well proportioned accommodation
- Ideal family home in move in condition
- Gardens to front & rear
51 Thomson Grove is an attractive terraced dwelling which is located within a popular residential area, enjoying quick and easy access to many of the surrounding towns and villages and within comfortable commuting distance of Edinburgh. The accommodation is very well proportioned, boasting a generously sized dining kitchen with access via double doors to the lounge which in turn has patio doors leading out to the garden; flooding the room with light. Upstairs, there are three good sized double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Outside, there are gardens to the front and rear, with the latter including a useful shed, whilst ample parking is available within the cul de sac.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61748071.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cullen Kilshaw, Peebles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.