4 bedroom detached house for saleAshmole Avenue, BURNTWOOD, Staffordshire
- A beautifully appointed modern four bedroom detached family home with detached double garage on sweeping corner plot on the sought after St. Matthews development.
- Welcoming through reception hallway
- Refitted downstairs guest WC
- Well appointed family lounge
- Feature open plan breakfast kitchen with adjoining sitting room/dining room
- Matching refitted utility
- Separate study
- First floor landing
- Master bedroom having both dressing area, wardrobes and en suite
- Three further good sized bedrooms
Bill Tandy and Company are pleased to present this beautifully appointed and much improved modern four bedroom detached family home located on a private driveway upon the popular St. Matthews development. Offering the full benefit of both UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating as well as having a security alarm system. Stand out features to the property include the double width block paved driveway, detached double garage, fabulous open plan refitted breakfast kitchen with adjoining sitting/dining room, well appointed family lounge and master bedroom with dressing room, fitted wardrobes and en suite. The property also boasts a lovely enclosed landscaped rear garden. Early internal viewing comes strongly recommended.
Property ref: 121_1061_4234192
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61750958.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4234192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Burntwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.