3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleFallowfield Road, Orchard Hills, Walsall
- A SPACIOUS EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SET IN A POPULAR LOCATION
- SUPERBLY PRESENTED AND MUCH IMPROVED THROUGHOUT
- IMPRESSIVE THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- EXCELLENT REFITTED KITCHEN
- THREE WELL-PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS
- EXTENDED FAMILY BATHROOM
- GARAGE AND BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
- OCCUPYING A CORNER PLOT WITH FORE, SIDE AND REAR GARDENS
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Set in a popular location, this superbly presented and much improved extended semi-detached bungalow should be viewed to fully appreciate the well-proportioned accommodation on offer.
Internal inspection reveals a porch and reception hall giving access to an impressive open plan lounge/dining room with feature fireplace and patio doors overlooking the rear garden, open to the superb refitted kitchen offering a comprehensive range of modern fitted wall and base units.
Completing the accommodation are three well proportioned bedrooms and a spacious extended family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle.
Occupying a corner plot, the property is approached via an attractive fore garden and block paved driveway providing ample off road parking with a further driveway and detached garage located to the rear of the property. The enclosed side and rear gardens are mainly paved for ease of maintenance.
Set in a convenient location, the property is within easy reach of the extensive shopping facilities in Walsall Town Centre, the Arboretum and a range of excellent local schools. Good regular bus links are available near-by to Walsall, Sutton Coldfield and Birmingham and the motorway network can be accessed at junctions 7 & 9 of the M6.
This superb property further benefits from gas central heating and PVCu double glazing.
29' 3'' x 11' 3'' max x 10' 11'' min (8.91m x 3.43m max x 3.32m min)
10' 6'' x 14' 8'' (3.20m x 4.47m)
10' 3'' x 12' 1'' (3.12m x 3.68m)
8' 1'' x 14' 10'' (2.46m x 4.52m)
10' 3'' x 8' 1'' (3.12m x 2.46m)
5' 3'' x 10' 10'' (1.60m x 3.30m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61751871.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9480548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Carr, Aldridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.