5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMiddleton Avenue, Wolviston Court
- Large Extended Moore & Cartwright Built Semi Detached House in a Lovely Location
- Five Bedrooms, Large Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Attractive, Well-Kept Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Kitchen with Really Smart Range of Shaker Design Units, Useful Utility Room & Cloakroom WC
- Integral Garage & Parking for a Couple of Cars
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This Moore & Cartwright built semi-detached house has been extended out in two directions and then modernised to a lovely standard. So, in addition to the five bedrooms you have a large lounge, separate dining room, kitchen with a really smart range of soft cream coloured Shaker style units, utility room and cloakroom/WC.
Outside, the attractive well maintained westerly facing rear garden is delightful. Other nice features include UPVC double glazing, plastic soffits and dry verges, central heating with a combi boiler, integral single garage and a block paved front garden that has created some useful forecourt car parking space.
A great family sized home which is strides ahead of the competition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61751887.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.