3 bedroom bungalow for saleWhitworth, Spennymoor, County Durham, DL16
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Detached stone-built bungalow
- Two/three double bedrooms
- Set within five acres of woodland
- Oil central heating and double glazing
- A viewing is essential
JW Wood are delighted to offer for sale this charming and characterful detached lodge, set within five acres of woodland on the edge of Whitworth Hall Estate.
Offering impressive beautifully appointed and immaculately presented accommodation which, in brief, comprises entrance lobby, lounge, conservatory, dining room/bedroom, kitchen, breakfast room, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property boasts pleasant lawned gardens to three sides, and benefits from an exceptional sense of privacy throughout.
With oil central heating and double glazing throughout this high calibre residence can only be fully appreciated upon viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61752610.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAO170286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.