3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRanworth Avenue, Hoddesdon
- A Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family House
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Downstairs WC
- Garage & Private Drive
- No Upward Chain
Being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN this three bedroom semi detached family home benefits from a private drive, garage and downstairs cloakroom and situated within this quiet cul de sac position on the popular Hundred Acre development to the north of Hoddedon Town. A viewing is highly advised.
POPULAR SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA- This well presented three bedroom NO UPWARD CHAIN semi detached house offers spacious living accommodation throughout and features to include a private drive and garage. Internally the property comprises of a downstairs cloakroom, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, upstairs bathroom, double glazed windows. Conveniently located within this quiet cul de sac position close to local shops, good transport links and popular schools to include John Warner secondary school and Cranborne Primary, this property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Main double glazed front door leading to:
Door to lounge and doors to:
Comprising a low level flush WC, sink unit and double glazed window to front elevation.
Lounge / Dining Room 26' 3" x 16' 1" narrowing to 10' 3" ( 8.00m x 4.90m narrowing to 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front and double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, stairs to first floor with storage cupboard under, power points, tv point and fireplace. Two electric wall mounted radiators and door to:
Kitchen 10' 2" x 7' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.41m )
With a range of modern wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and space for cooker. Double glazed window and door to rear garden, power points and partly tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and door to;
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points, radiator. Freestanding single wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 10' 4" ( 4.09m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator and fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points.
Comprising a paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, double glazed window to front elevation.
A beautifully presented REAR GARDEN with shingled area and various flower borders, lawned area and fenced boundaries. To the far rear a garden shed with GARAGE measuring 10'10 x 8'3 light and power connected and up and over door.
FRONT GARDEN with OFF STREET PARKING and small lawned area with flower borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61763713.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD107109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.