3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTemplar Street, Wakefield
- 3 Bedroom mature end terrace
- UPVC and GCH
- Courtyard garden to rear with outhouse for storage
- Outskirts of Wakefield City Centre
- Viewing essential
A deceptively spacious three bedroom mature end terrace property located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Courtyard garden to the rear with gate access plus an outhouse for storage. Viewing by appointment to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
A deceptively spacious three bedroom mature end terrace property located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Briefly comprises of lounge, kitchen, utility, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. Courtyard garden to the rear with gate access plus an outhouse for storage. Viewing by appointment to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Upvc entrance door to the front.
Lounge 13' 5" Max into recess x 12' 2" Max ( 4.09m Max into recess x 3.71m Max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Understairs storage, feature fire surround with conglomerate back and base, living flame gas fire, radiator, tv point, telephone point.
Kitchen 11' 7" plus recess x 12' 5" ( 3.53m plus recess x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted kitchen in a range of base and wall units, stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer, laminate rolltop work surface, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, tiled splashbacks, space for fridge freezer, radiator. Access to utility room.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access to the first floor landing.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" Max into recess x 12' 2" ( 4.11m Max into recess x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 8' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. White suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower mixer tap,, hand wash basin with a monobloc mixer tap and set within a white high gloss vanity unit providing storage, w.c., partially tiled walls, radiator.
Two double glazed velux windows to the front aspect. Radiator.
On street parking to the front. Small courtyard garden to the rear with gate access plus outhouse for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61764206.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.