1 bedroom flat for saleTrinity Tower, 28 Quadrant Walk, Isle of Dogs, London, E14 9JW
- 1 Bedroom Apartment - 575 sq ft
- 6th Floor with Private Balcony
- Modern Integrated Kitchen
- Floor to Ceiling Glazing
- Stunning Skyline Views
- 24-hr Concierge & Residents Gym
- 5 minute walk to South Quay DLR
- Tenanted till September 2017
New Build Sales presents this luxury 1 bedroom apartment situated on the 6th floor in the highly sought after Trinity Tower building. Located within easy reach of South Quay DLR and Canary Wharf stations, this high specification apartment features engineered wood flooring, floor-to-ceiling windows, luxuriously designed fully integrated kitchen with granite worktops, and wrap around balcony.
Enviably located in an exclusive development moments from the bustling heart of Canary Wharf, residents will benefit from an on-site private gymnasium and 24-hr concierge service.
This much sought-after location is one of the finest locations E14 has to offer, with South Quay DLR station 5 minutes walk away and Canary Wharf within easy reach. From Canary Wharf, a range of exceptional transport links including the Crossrail (2018), Jubilee Line, DLR, Thames Clipper River Bus and Cable Car provides quick and easy access to some of London's key destinations.
- North Greenwich in 2 mins
- London Bridge in 6 mins
- Bank in 11 mins
- Bond Street in 15 mins
- Kings Cross St Pancras in 24 mins
As the Capital's business district, Canary Wharf showcases world-class leisure and recreation with over 240 shops, bars, restaurants and galleries - all within 10 minutes walk. The nearby 02 Arena, London City Airport and Asian Business Port are also within easy reach - presenting a fantastic opportunity for investors to find a steady supply of professional tenants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 408724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Build Sales, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.