3 bedroom flat for saleShepperton
- Rarely available large ground floor apartment
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Spacious double aspect south facing living room
- Extensively refurbished
- Refitted kitchen and bathroom
- Quiet location within a short stroll of Church Square and River Thames
- 0.5 Mile to High Street
- Low outgoings
This beautifully presented 3 bedroom ground floor apartment is ideally located within Old Shepperton being only a short stroll of the picturesque Church Square, which gets its name from its fine Norman church and hosts a reputable selection of pubs, restaurants and hotels. The River Thames is close at hand affording many attractive walks, fishing, sailing and canoeing. The property offers a versatile layout and has been extensively modernised within the last 18 months including the installation of a modern gas fired combination boiler, updating of the electrics, refitment of both the kitchen and bathroom and extensive redecoration including new carpets. The large L-shaped hallway makes an impressive entrance with space for displaying furniture and has three useful storage cupboards. In addition, there is a further deep private storage cupboard adjacent in the well kept communal entrance hall. The very light and sunny south facing living room is a generously proportioned room, being double aspect with attractive views over the communal grounds. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of Shaker style units inset with an integrated ceramic hob, cooker hood, electric oven, dishwasher and refrigerator. All 3 bedrooms are double rooms and the 2nd has built-in wardrobes. Outside: The well kept communal grounds enclose the property on all sides being mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub beds. A garage is situated on the right hand end of the block and there is residents parking to the front. Lease: 95 years unexpired. Maintenance: £600 p.a Ground Rent: £21. Council Tax: Band D
Garden & Exterior
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61765090.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 403729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.