4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Avenue, Truro
- Fine detached Edwardian house within sought after road
- Parking for several cars & two garages
- Exceptionally private location
- Southerly views of Truro & the Cathedral
- Family kitchen opening in to large conservatory
- 4 bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
- 2 elegant & spacious reception rooms
- Good-size lawned garden
- Gated entrance
- EPC F
Exceptional three storey detached house located in one of Truro's most sought-after roads, enjoying fabulous views of Truro Cathedral.
Upon arrival and entering through its high electronic gates, the excellent levels of privacy the property enjoys are immediately apparent. A large courtyard at the front and two detached garages between them provide parking for several cars - a rare find so close to the city centre of Truro.
The exceptionally well balanced and spacious three storey layout of the house is evident from the moment you enter its attractive entrance lobby. High ceilings combine with many beautiful period details to provide a sense of elegance that are hard to find. Several of its rooms enjoy the wonderful southerly views across the gardens to the Cathedral and beyond. The generously proportioned city gardens are mainly set out to lawn with various specimen shrubs and plants as well as a pond just below the sun terrace.
Truro is a beautiful city centred around its magnificent Bath Stone Cathedral and icturesque streets that surround it. It's said to be the finest example of Georgian architecture to the west of Bath. Truro is Cornwalls' hub for both shopping and business, with numerous good restaurants and bars as well as a fine selection of private and state schooling.
The city has a mainline railway station providing a direct service to London Paddington. The north and south Cornwall coasts are both easily accessible from Truro, which combine to enable the most amazing lifestyle opportunities, with picturesque sailing waters to the south and excellent surfing to the north, on some of the most spectacular beaches in the country.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61765798.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27266116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rohrs & Rowe, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.