3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAshbourne Avenue, South Woodford
Sold by Us
- Three bedroom end of terrace house
- Off street parking
- NHBC guarantee still valid
- Stunning kitchen/diner
- En-suite to master
- Chain free
- Downstairs W.C
- Separate utility room
- 0.6 Miles to South Woodford Station
- 0.7 Miles to Snaresbrook Station
Situated on the popular Nightingale Estate, this home is ideally placed for Nightingale Primary School and Wanstead High Street, with its array of cafes, shops and restaurants and both Wanstead and Snaresbrook underground stations.
This newly built property offers contemporary open plan style living, with a stunning lounge area of over 24 ft. in length which flows through to an impressive kitchen/diner. The extension to the rear boasts a practical breakfast bar which cleverly divides the kitchen space and dining space whilst providing a superb area for entertaining. This impressive entertaining space is emphasized further with the large feature sky light and large patio doors allowing natural light and the view over the garden to be enjoyed throughout the year. Venturing upstairs, you will discover three bedrooms, all with plenty of storage with the master bedroom benefitting from an en-suite and a stylish family bathroom.
The garden to the rear is secluded and low maintenance with a large decked area perfect for entertaining and there is a good sized, well maintained driveway to the front of the home. The property further benefits from being offered for sale chain free.
LOUNGE/DINER 24' 9" x 17' 9" (7.54m x 5.41m)
KITCHEN/DINER 17' 10" x 12' 02" (5.44m x 3.71m) narrowing to 10'03
UTILITY ROOM 6' 0" x 5' 06" (1.83m x 1.68m)
BEDROOM ONE 11' 08" x 10' 11" (3.56m x 3.33m)
ENSUITE 5' 01" x 6' 06" (1.55m x 1.98m)
BEDROOM TWO 10' 11" x 10' 07" (3.33m x 3.23m)
BEDROOM THREE 6' 10" x 8' 11" (2.08m x 2.72m)
BATHROOM 7' 0" x 4' 06" (2.13m x 1.37m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102565005001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.