1 bedroom maisonette for saleAldwick Road, Bognor Regis
- CHAIN FREE
- First Floor Maisonette Flat
- One Bedroom
- Close to Local Amenities
- Short Walk to the Beach
- Allocated Parking
- Private Balcony Space
This is a spacious first floor flat arranged over two floors in an excellent location in Aldwick, close to the beach. There is the ability to update this property and really give it the WOW factor with lovely high ceilings in the open plan lounge/diner and kitchen. Allocated parking comes with it.
This is a spacious first floor flat arranged over two floors in an excellent location in Aldwick, close to the shops, beach and good schools. There is the ability to update this property and really give it the WOW factor with lovely high ceilings in the open plan lounge/diner and kitchen. There is a generous maser bedroom, and would benefit from french doors out onto the balcony to provide your own personal outside space. There is also allocated parking that comes with the property.
Lounge/diner 15' 7" x 11' 4" ( 4.75m x 3.45m )
Spacious lounge/diner with high ceilings. Storage heater and large double glazed window and opening to the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 5' 9" ( 2.57m x 1.75m )
Wall and base units and space for washing machine, fridge freezer and fitted electric cooker and hob. Double glazed window and roll top work surfaces.
Master Bedroom 9' 1" x 17' 3" ( 2.77m x 5.26m )
Double glazed window and the ability to open out onto the balcony to provide private south facing outside space. Storage heating.
Bathroom 5' 1" x 5' 8" ( 1.55m x 1.73m )
Bath with shower over head. Velux window and sink and with mixer tap.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61767424.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.