2 bedroom apartment for saleLower Chantry Lane, Canterbury
- 75% share at £187,500
- NHBC 12 Year Warranty
- Rixonway Trieste White Gloss Fitted Wall & Base Units With Dakota Laminate Worktops
- Vinyl Flooring To Kitchen & Wet Areas
- Integrated Washer/Dryer
- Integrated Fridge/Freezer
- Vaillant EcoTech Boiler
- Modern Bathroom Suite With White Sanitary Ware
Miles & Barr are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom ground floor apartment available on the Help To Buy (Shared Ownership) scheme. The accommodation comprises of the kitchen/living/dining room, two bedrooms and bathroom. The full market value of the property is £250,000 with two options available - 35% share at £87,500 and 75% share at £187,500.
There is a range of apartments available including: one 1 bed apartment, ten 2 bedroom apartments and two 2 bedroom duplex apartments. All of these are available to buy through Shared Ownership, which makes purchasing your own home more affordable.
The on site sales office is now open Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays between 10am – 3pm.
The property is situated within the city of Canterbury, being within easy access of the High Street and all its amenities. These include an excellent modern shopping centre, the University of Kent, Canterbury Christ Church University and other colleges, together with an excellent choice of schools in both the public and private sectors. In addition to the High Street is the Kings Mile, which is a lovely mall of boutique style shops, cafes, eateries and public houses.
SPORT AND LOCAL AMENITIES
Sporting and recreational opportunities nearby include: golf at Scotland Hills, Canterbury, sailing at Whitstable Yacht Club and Herne Bay, county cricket at Canterbury and day trips to France via Eurotunnel, all within easy access. In addition, the recently refurbished Marlowe Theatre, the spectacular Beaney House of Art & Knowledge and the Gulbenkian (theatre, cinema and café bar) at the University of Kent, all provide a wealth of excellent entertainment in Canterbury.
Canterbury has two mainline railway stations, with Canterbury West offering the high speed service to London (St Pancras 56 mins). The property is also within easy access of the A2 dual carriageway, which in turn links to the Channel Port of Dover and Brenley Corner at Faversham, adjoining the M2 / A299 (Thanet Way) linking London and the coastal towns respectively. Ashford International (15.4 miles, London St Pancras 38 mins) which also has services to the continent via Eurostar (Paris 1 hr 52 mins) or via Eurotunnel at Cheriton (19.3 miles, Calais 35 mins).
Ground Floor -
Kitchen/Living/Dining Room - 7.39m x 2.84m (24'3" x 9'4") -
Bedroom One - 3.43m x 3.23m (11'3" x 10'7") -
Bedroom Two - 2.03m x 3.43m max (6'8" x 11'3" max) -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27266728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.