4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNaildown Close, Hythe, Kent
- 4 bedroom semi-detached house
- Terraced rear garden
- Balcony with sea views
- Lounge & dining areas plus family room
- Large garage with workshop area
- EPC energy rating C (69)
This home is set in a hillside position within a small cul-de-sac in the seaside village of Seabrook where you can either enjoy a walk along the seafront or a stroll through the local woodland.
Having been looked after by the current owners, this home is simply ready for you to move into and unpack, giving you more time to explore the local area. You can imagine coming back from work or the school run and relaxing on the balcony and enjoying the views, whilst the children can play video games in the family room. You can help them with their homework in the dining area before clearing away for dinner; there is definitely plenty of room for the whole family.
There are four bedrooms, three of which are large enough for double beds, and there is scope for you to convert the 4th into an additional bathroom, subject to the necessary consents being obtained.
The terraced garden is arranged over six levels bordered by railway sleepers and topped with shingle, creating a low maintenance outside space where you can arrange your own pots and planters to add a splash of colour. From the top tier, you can also enjoy an uninterrupted view over the roof tops and bay.
In addition to the small driveway, there is a wider than average garage for you to leave your car, there is also a really useful workshop area where you can indulge in a hobby or you can simply use this space as a storage area.
What the Owner says:
When we first saw our home, the views as we walked into the lounge took our breath away. It was a lovely clear day, the sun was shining and we were greeted by sea views over the bay, we could even see the French coastline. The views could be seen from all the front facing rooms. We decided there and then this is where we wanted to live and that was 15 years ago.
The area has been handy for our family; it has two great local primary schools and is ideal for the secondary schools in neighbouring Folkestone and Hythe. For work, we simply drive to the top of Horn Street for the motorway and, should we need a train we can jump on the high speed service at Folkestone West and be in London in under an hour!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Family Room: 11'11 x 11'7 (3.63m x 3.53m)
- Kitchen: 9'10 x 8'4 (3.00m x 2.54m)
- Dining Area: 9'3 x 8'4 (2.82m x 2.54m)
- Lounge Area: 12'2 x 11'7 (3.71m x 3.53m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 15'3 x 8'11 (4.65m x 2.72m)
- Bathroom: 6'4 x 5'11 (1.93m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'10 x 10'0 (3.61m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 11'9 (3.69m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'2 x 5'11 (2.80m x 1.80m)
- Garage Area: 20'5 x 12'8 (6.23m x 3.86m)
- Workshop Area: 18'3 x 8'4 (5.57m x 2.54m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61770316.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12822737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.