3 bedroom terraced house for saleEssex Street, Whitstable
A beautifully presented Victorian end of terrace house located within Whitstable's much sought after conservation area and only a short distance from the vibrant town centre, highly regarded schools, bus routes, Whitstable station (0.6 of a mile) and the beach.
The spacious accommodation is arranged on the ground floor to provide an entrance hall, sitting room open-plan to dining room with a door to the garden, a stylish kitchen, utility area and a cloakroom. The first floor comprises three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The 35 ft (11 m) rear garden has been designed for ease of maintenance and incorporates an area of raised decking which has recently been installed.
Location - Essex Street is a highly desirable location situated within close proximity to central Whitstable being accessible to shops, bus routes, station, golf course and to the beach. Whitstable is a fashionable town by the sea offering a good range of amenities including well regarded restaurants, watersports facilities and working harbour. The mainline railway station is just moments away, providing fast and frequent links to London (Victoria) approximately 80mins. The high speed Javelin service provides access to London (St Pancras) with a journey time of approximately 73mins. The A299 is accessible providing a dual carriageway link to the M2/A2 giving access to the channel ports and connecting motorway network.
Accommodation - The accommodation and approximate measurements are:
• Entrance Hall -
• Sitting Room - 3.45m x 3.07m (11'4" x 10'1") -
• Dining Room - 3.84m x 3.07m (12'7" x 10'1") -
• Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.67m (11'9" x 8'9") -
• Utility Area - 1.40m x 0.97m (4'7" x 3'2" ) -
• Cloakroom -
• Bedroom 1 - 4.04m x 3.61m (13'3" x 11'10") -
• Bedroom 2 - 3.68m x 2.47m (12'1" x 8'1") -
• Bedroom 3 - 2.67m x 2.13m (8'9" x 7'0" ) -
• Bathroom -
• Rear Garden - 10.67m x 4.27m (35' x 14') -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61770319.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27266767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Hodgson, Whitstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.