2 bedroom apartment for saleJubilee Court, South Woodford, E18
Withdrawn from Market
- Ground floor 2 bedroom apartment
- En-suite master bedroom
- Gated development
- 24 hour concierge service
- Private terrace
- Stunning communal gardens with water feature
- Private parking in secured underground car park
- Only 0.3 miles from South Woodford Station
- Walking distacnce of all essential amenities
- Available to view NOW!
Charlesons of Redbridge are delighted to bring to the sales market this luxury 2 bedroom apartment located in the prestigious Queen Mary's Gate development in South Woodford. This gated development which features a 24 hour concierge service is set across gorgeous landscaped communal gardens offering it's residents excellent security, comfort and tranquillity.
Commuting around London will be quick and easy with South Woodford Station (Central Line) only a 5mins (approx.) walk away! There are also a range supermarkets (Waitrose, M&S Simply Food and Sainsbury's) within walking distance as well as the ever popular 'George Lane' which offers a range of excellent restaurants and bars. The apartment is also close by of several highly respected primary and secondary schools for those out there with children.
Once entering the property you will be met with an entrance hall leading to the spacious open plan living area with patio doors opening out onto the private terrace. The apartment also benefits from a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, large master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 2nd double bedroom and a modern fitted family bathroom. Potential purchasers will be pleased to know that there's also ample amounts of storage with the built in cupboards.
With so many great features to boast, this bright and airy apartment really needs to be seen to be fully appreciated so call us NOW to book your viewing for all those out there looking for a luxurious, secure and conveniently located property!
* Lease term: Approx. 116 years remaining
* Service charge: Approx. £2500 PA
* Ground Rent: Approx. £250 PA
* Council tax band 'D' Approx. £1476.00 PA
DISCLAIMER Charlesons of Redbridge are the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer/surveyor is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61771528.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101903004020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charlesons, Gants Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.