3 bedroom town house for saleWoodside Close, Colchester
- CLOSE TO THE UNIVERSITY AND TOWN
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN
- POTENTIAL FOR SELF CONTAINED ACCOMMODATION
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM WITH SHOWER ROOM
- MUST BE VIEWED
A spacious THREE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE offering scope for self contained accommodation on the GROUND FLOOR situated to the north of the town centre with the University of Essex and the town within easy reach. The property is offered in good decorative order throughout.
A well presented 3 bedroom town house situated in the Parsons Heath area to the north east of Colchester town centre offering accommodation over three floors. There is scope on the ground floor to create self contained accommodation as the property offers a ground floor bedroom/sitting room with shower off, a cloakroom and a fitted kitchen. On the first floor there is an open plan living room/kitchen with stripped floorboards and contemporary units with the two further bedrooms and the bathroom located on the second floor.
Tiled flooring, stairs to first floor, radiator
Low level WC, hand basin.
Bedroom Three 16' 5" x 8' ( 5.00m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, SHOWER AREA with shower cubicle and hand basin.
Ground Floor Kitchen 14' 10" x 6' 10" ( 4.52m x 2.08m )
Fitted modern units and work surface with cupboards under. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, double glazed door and window to the rear garden.
Opsen Plan Living Room/kitchen 21' 11" x 14' 10" narrowing to 11' 7" ( 6.68m x 4.52m narrowing to 3.53m )
KITCHEN AREA: Fitted with modern units with wooden work surfaces with cupboards and drawers under. Single drainer sink unit, Integrated fridge/freezer, built in 4 ring electric hob, oven with extractor over, 2 double glazed windows to the rear.
LOUNGE AREA: Stripped floorboards, double glazed window to the front, door to Juliet style balcony, TV point, stairs to the second floor.
Storage cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.53m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' ( 2.97m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear, storage cupboard
Modern three piece suite in white, paneled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, hand basin, low level WC,tiled flooring and fully tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61772695.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.