3 bedroom terraced house for saleMeadway, Hoddesdon
- Hoddesdon/Broxbourne Borders
- Family Lounge & Dining Room
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Luxury First Floor Bathroom
- Approximately 130ft Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking for Two Cars
In a quiet residential location on the Hoddesdon/Broxbourne borders and within walking distance of Broxbourne railway station is this tastefully extended 1930's built three bedroom family home. The property boasts a refitted kitchen/breakfast room, luxury bathroom and a 130ft rear garden.
A superbly presented and tastefully extended 1930's built three bedroom family home situated within this quiet residential location on the Hoddeson/Broxbourne borders and within easy access to Hoddesdon Town Centre and Broxbourne railway station serving London Liverpool Street. The property has been tastefully updated by the current owners to provide a refitted downstairs cloakroom, superb lounge and dining room, tastefully fitted kitchen/breakfast room and utility room. The rear garden extends to approximately 130ft and has been fully landscaped to a high standard. To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing off street parking for two cars. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Partially glazed timber front entrance door leading to:
With cupboard housing meters, upvc double glazed obscure sidelight windows and door to:
With stairs leading to first floor landing, radiator, wood flooring, wall lighting and doors leading to ground floor cloakroom and family lounge.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Being refitted and comprising of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs and tiled floor, spot lighting, understairs storage cupboard.
Family Lounge 16' into bay x 10' 9" ( 4.88m into bay x 3.28m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed bay window to front aspect, attractive decor, wood flooring, TV point, radiator, power points, open to:
Dining Room 10' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.59m )
Featuring wood flooring, power points, through to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 6" x 9' ( 4.72m x 2.74m )
Being superbly refitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units with white laminate doors and cupboards and drawers under. Peninsular unit with storage cupboards and breakfast bar, fitted double electric oven, fitted gas hob, space and plumbing for dishwasher, attractive tiled splashbacks, ample work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, spot lighting, wood flooring, upvc double glazed window to rear aspect and newly installed upvc double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden. Power points, door to:
Utility Room 5' 8" x 6' 1" ( 1.73m x 1.85m )
Space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, wood flooring and power points.
First Floor Landing
Loft access via pull down ladder (loft is fully boarded). Doors leading to;
Bedroom 1 13' 8" into bay x 10' 3" ( 4.17m into bay x 3.12m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator and power points.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 8' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.49m )
Featuring fitted wardrobe cupboards to one wall and further fitted cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired combi boiler, upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and power points.
Bedroom 3 8' x 6' 2" ( 2.44m x 1.88m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and power points.
Being refitted and fully tiled to compliment a luxury three piece suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with chrome shower unit and chrome shower controls, shower screen, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level flush WC, wall mounted heated feature chrome towel rail, tiled floor, obscure upvc double glazed window to rear.
REAR GARDEN measuring approximatley 130ft and being fully landscaped with a superb patio area. Remainder being laid to lawn with superb decking area to the rearmost boundary with SUMMER HOUSE. Rear gated pedestrian access, fenced boundaries and outside water tap.
FRONT GARDEN with recently laid block paved driveway providing OFF STREET PARKING for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61772773.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.