4 bedroom detached house for saleBridge Court, Normanby
Offers in Region of
- Desirable Normanby Location
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Large Corner Plot
- Beautiful Garden Room with Bi Folding Doors
- Driveway & Double Garage
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Must be Viewed to be Appreciated
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
Individually built within a generous corner plot, which has been extended by the current owner providing luxurious and spacious living accommodation. Need to be viewed to fully appreciate how spacious this property is. Comprising of entrance hallway with a glass staircase leading to the first floor, cloakroom with WC, sitting room with box bay window and double French doors opening on to the garden, L-shaped lounge, extended open plan fully integrated kitchen diner with a granite central island, complete with under floor heating and bi-fold doors to the rear overlooking the garden. To the first floor there is a gallery landing, master bedroom with dressing area and fitted wardrobes plus an en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom suite. Externally this captivating property boasts a beautiful and well cared for, enclosed south facing garden sweeping from the rear aspect round to the side, with established flower beds, shrubs and trees which is easily maintained complete with a pathway leading to the summer house gazebo. To the front aspect there a block paved driveway leading to the double garage.
1.12m x 2.5m
5.03m x 6.27m
2.63m x 5.54m
5.36m x 6.5m
3.48m x 2.95m
3.1m x 5.54m
En-suite Shower Room
1.27m x 2.57m
2.87m x 3.66m
3.48m x 3.08m
2.24m x 3.86m
2.74m x 2.57m
4.75m x 1.78m
Gardens and Garage
This captivating property boasts a beautiful and well cared for, enclosed south facing garden sweeping from the rear aspect round to the side, with established flower beds, shrubs and trees which is easily maintained complete with a pathway leading to the summer house. To the front aspect there a block paved driveway leading to the double garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61777604.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST160313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.