3 bedroom terraced house for saleElizabeth Close, Ivybridge
- Three Bedrooms [2 Dbl & 1 Sgl]
- Generous Garden
- Garage & Residents Parking
- Modern Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Perfect first time buy or investment
WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY WITH GENEROUS GARDEN.
Spacious & well presented property with a modern kitchen & bathroom as well as double glazing & gas central heating.
The property also has a garage with residents parking available.
Perfect first time buy or investment.
The pretty town of Ivybridge at the gateway to Dartmoor National Park is much sought after for the quality of life it offers. It has excellent schools, easy access to the A38 and the cities of Plymouth and Exeter. There are many leisure activities to be enjoyed such as moorland & river walks, various sports, cinema and theatre. Local pubs and hotels provide good food and ale with an opportunity to socialise.
Double glazed door to the front. Double glazed window to the front. Laminate flooring.
Lounge 15' 3" max x 12' 5" ( 4.65m max x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Under stairs cupboard. Laminate flooring.
Dining Area 10' 8" x 8' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.46m )
Double glazed Patio Doors to the garden. Radiator. Television point. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 6' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, complemented with work surfaces. Double glazed window to the rear. Sink/drainer. Electric oven. Gas hob. Cooker-hood. Plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher. Space for washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Tiling.
Stairs from the lounge. Airing cupboard. Loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 9' ( 3.40m x 2.74m )
Double bedroom. Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" max x 8' 10" ( 3.68m max x 2.69m )
Double bedroom. Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" max x 5' 10" ( 3.40m max x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Cupboard over stairs. Carpet.
Bathroom comprising of heated towel rail, Bath, Shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, wc. Double glazed window to the rear. Vinyl flooring. Part tiling.
Small front garden. Laid to lawn.
Enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio areas. Fence boundary. Shed.
Separate Block. Up and over doors.
Residential parking area next to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61777888.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IVY303584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Ivybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.