4 bedroom detached house for sale'THE COTTAGE' - WEST DRIVE - THORNTON CLEVELEYS - FY5 2BJ
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION - IDEAL FOR AMENITIES & ROSSALL SCHOOL
- AWARD WINNING PROPERTY - FULL OF CHARACTER - BUILT CIRCA 1906
- MAINTAINED TO A HIGH STANDARD & NEWLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- EXTENSIVE LIVING ACCOMMODATION WITH THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- STUNNING DINING KITCHEN * UTILITY & WASH ROOM * CLOAKS/WC
- FOUR MODERN ENSUITE BATHROOMS & LUXURIOUS FAMILY BATHROOM
- LANDING WITH STUDY * BESPOKE FITTINGS WITH SOLID OAK & MAPLE
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN - SOUTH FACING
- LOVELY LANDSCAPED FRONT GARDEN & SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY PARKING
- CLOSE TO THE SEA FRONT, THE TOWN CENTRE & TRAM/BUS ROUTES
IMMACULATE FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMED DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE (WITH 5 BATHROOMS), IN A HIGHLY DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL AREA, IDEALLY LOCATED CLOSE TO ROSSALL SCHOOL, THE SEA FRONT & TOWN CENTRE. AN INTERNAL VIEWING IS A MUST WITH SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION AND A SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN...
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.