5 bedroom house for saleGuernsey Farm Lane, Bognor Regis
- Five Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Close to Doctors & Local School
- Four Upstairs Bedrooms & One Downstairs
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Useful Side Storage Area
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Bathroom With Bath & Separate Shower
- No Forward Chain
Leaders in Bognor Regis are delighted to offer this five bedroom semi detached modern house in a cul-de-sac location in the popular village of Felpham. The property which is located close to the doctors surgery and local schools has a living room, kitchen, downstairs double bedroom and downstairs cloakroom on the ground floor.
Upstairs there are four further double bedrooms and a bathroom with separate shower. There is also a good loft space. Outside the property enjoys a long driveway to the front providing ample off road parking. To the side of the property there is a useful storage area and the rear garden is of a good size.
An early viewing on this property is highly recommended to appreciate the space and accommodation on offer.
Entrance Hall -
Downstairs Bedroom Five - 4.30 x2.35 (14'1" x7'8") - Window over front aspect, radiator, triple built in wardrobe
Living/Dining Room - 7.23 x 5.12 narrowing to 3.24 (23'8" x 16'9" narro - Three radiators, windows over side and rear, two understairs cupboards, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen - 2.95 x 2.55 (9'8" x 8'4") - Good range of base and eye level units, fitted oven, sink & drainer and back door to garden.
Landing - Door to all upstairs rooms and access to loft via ladder.
Bedroom One - 3.02 x 3.41 to face of fitted wardrobe (9'10" x 11 - Double bedroom with built in double wardrobe, built in single wardrobe, built in chest of draws and two side tables, radiator, window over front.
Bedroom Two - 3.22 x 3.23 (10'6" x 10'7") - Window over front, radiator.
Bedroom Three - 3.23 x 2.91 (10'7" x 9'6") - Double bedroom, radiator, window over rear aspect
Bedroom Four - 3.00m' x 2.89m (9'10"' x 9'5") - Double bedroom, radiator, built in single cupboard
Bathroom - 2.39 x 2.29 (7'10" x 7'6") - Corner bath, WC, wash hand basin with cupboard under, built in separate shower.
Front - Long driveway with lots of parking and side storage area
Rear Garden - The rear garden is a lovely feature and is mainly laid to lawn with shrub boarders and trees. Decked area adjacent to house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61778635.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27267661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.