2 bedroom apartment for saleEagle Point, London, EC1V
- Stunning Apartment
- The Famous Eagle Development
- 900 SQFT+
- Underground Parking Included
- 2 Bathrooms
- Gym, 24hr Porter, Sauna
- Swimming Pool, Steam Room
- 2 Minutes From Old Street Station
Luxury finish, two bedroom, two bathroom apartment set in the highly sought after Eagle development. Offering breathtaking views overlooking the City and West End skyline. Boasting over 900sqft of internal space with a 24 hour porter, gym, underground parking and private cinema. Set moments away the infamous 'Silicone' roundabout, Shoreditch's tech hub this apartment will offer something for everyone.
This 19th floor apartment boasts a large open plan living and kitchen area with large windows. The master bedroom is a good sized double with a semi seperate walk in wardrobe leading on to a beautifully finished master bathroom with a walk in shower. The second bedroom is a good sized double also with built in wardrobe. The apartment also includes a main bathroom with huge sink in bath finished to an amazingly high specification.
The Eagle situated on City Road near Old Street EC1, is an Art Deco inspired development with 206 private apartments over 26 floors. The Eagle is a bold design for forward-thinking industries and people making their home in this exciting corner of London. Fearless, unapologetic and unlike any other residential building the city’s seen, The Eagle is creating a movement all of its own. Designed by award-winning urban architects, Terry Farrell & Partners, Shops and a café at ground level, Residents only spa & cinema, Zone 1 location in Old Street, Underground Car parking available.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2384940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridge Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.