4 bedroom detached house for saleTilford Road, Farnham, Surrey
- Family home in fantastic South Farnham location
- Large kitchen/dining room stetching across the width of the house with doors to the garden
- Two spacious reception rooms - sitting room and family/play room
- Main bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further double bedrooms, family bathroom
- Secure rear garden with raised decked area, lawn, summer house and former garage/outbuilding
- Within 350 yards of South Farnham School and Farnham mainline station
- Off street parking
The porched front door leads to a central entrance hall with traditional wooden floor which links all the ground floor accommodation. To the rear the light and spacious kitchen/ dining room is fitted to a very high standard with a large ceramic sink, granite surfaces and space for a range cooker, and benefits from underfloor heating. A separate utility room gives additional work space and side access to the garden. A wooden surfaced breakfast island is an ideal spot for informal dining, with ample space for a formal dining table overlooking the fully glazed bay with French windows opening onto the garden. To the front there are two generously proportioned reception rooms with the sitting room retaining an attractive tiled fireplace and open fire, and the family room providing an additional room for playing and relaxing.
With a large landing, the first floor has a particularly spacious main bedroom with private en suite shower room, oak flooring and views across the rear garden. Three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom provide flexibility for a range of family and guest needs.
The property is set in a popular position on the south side of the Georgian town of Farnham within about 350 yards of the highly sought after South Farnham School and Farnham Station. Weydon Academy is the local secondary school. Farnham has an excellent range of shopping, recreational and educational facilities, a Leisure Centre and good choice of state and private schools. Communications are first class making this an attractive location for commuters with the mainline station less than half a mile away. The A31/A3 and A331/M3 provide links to London and the south coast. Heathrow, Gatwick and Southampton airports are all about an hour away.
The front garden is mainly laid with gravel to provide ample off road parking. There is gated side access to the former garage which is currently used for storage, and through to the rear. The private rear garden has been designed to provide a flexible space for all the family to enjoy with decked areas for relaxing, entertaining and catching the evening sun. There is an open lawn and space for children’s play area surrounded by raised flowerbeds and established shrubs. In addition, there is an attractive painted summerhouse and timber shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61778979.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRN180029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.