3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBlazer Close, Broadstairs, Kent
- 3 bedroom end of terrace house
- Only 2 years old
- Move straight in
- Off street parking
- En-suite bathroom
- EPC energy rating B (83)
Make time to see this wonderful home before you miss out! You will find it tucked away at the back of the development so it is perfect for peace and quiet. The home also comes with the benefit of two off road parking spaces and the peace of mind with 7+ years that premier warranty brings.The downstairs has a fantastic lounge/diner, the perfect place to sit as a family and catch up on all the days’ events and, after dinner, sit down and relax in front of the TV in the lounge area.The kitchen comes with many integrated appliances saving you time, as once you move in you don’t have to trawl the shops looking for the best deals on white goods. When guests come to visit there is no need for them to go upstairs as there is a downstairs cloakroom, perfect for those dinner parties.The home has a low maintenance garden with rear access, ideal if you want to take a stroll down to Dumpton Gap. The location of the home is close to schools and Broadstairs town but tucked away so you can live a peaceful existence.
What the Owner says:
I first purchased this home as much down to location as anything else. I liked the idea of not lifting a finger when I moved in, although I have made a few changes, it still feels like a brand new house.I liked the fact that this property was in Broadstairs but not in a busy area, and with parking being essential it was hard to find a better suited property.I have already found an empty property for me to move into, as I am keen to make my next step.
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen: 9'6 x 7'6 (2.90m x 2.29m)
- Dining Area: 11'2 x 8'7 (3.41m x 2.62m)
- Lounge Area: 14'9 x 8'1 (4.50m x 2.47m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bedroom 1: 10'7 x 9'6 (3.23m x 2.90m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 7'11 (3.46m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'2 x 6'5 (2.49m x 1.96m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61780156.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10227626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Broadstairs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.