5 bedroom detached house for saleCrouch House Road, Edenbridge
- Mature and secluded plot around 1/4 acre
- Beautifully maintained
- Retaining many character features
- Five bedrooms with two en-suites
- Comfortable sitting room
- Formal dining room
- Sunny conservatory
- Bespoke fitted kitchen- breakfast room
- Superb family bathroom with shower
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase an extremely attractive detached five-bedroom house occupying a mature, and secluded plot, extending to just over a quarter of an acre.
The property has been maintained and improved to an extremely high standard, retaining many of the original Victorian features, while successfully blending in modern elements.
The accommodation is arranged over three floors and, in summary, comprises three spacious reception rooms, a bespoke fitted kitchen- breakfast room, utility/cloakroom and sunny conservatory, five large bedrooms with two en suites and a superb family bathroom.
Outside there is a double garage and wonderful secluded gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61781956.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EDE160312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, Edenbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.