2 bedroom apartment for saleRichmond Meech Drive, Kennington, Ashford
Sold by Us
- 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Sought After Kennington Location
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Throughout
- Telephone Entry System
- Electric Heating
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
- Visitor Parking
- Ideally Situated for M20 Access
- Close To Local Amenities
A fantastic two bedroom ground floor apartment in the ever popular area of Kennington. Ideally situated for local amenities, transport links, schools and the town centre....
With door to front and telephone entry system.
Solid door to the front, two storage cupboards, fitted carpet and telephone entry system with doors leading to:
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, television point, storage heater and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to the rear, storage heater and fitted carpet.
White suite with a panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, part tiled walls, storage heater and vinyl flooring.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER
A spacious room with a double glazed window to the front. The lounge incorporates the dining area with fitted carpet running throughout, storage heater, television point and telephone point. Opening to:
A light and airy kitchen with a double glazed window to the side, a range of wall/base units, roll top work surfaces, sink and vinyl flooring. There is an integral electric oven, electric hob and space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
There is allocated parking and further visitor parking spaces.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100636002075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.