1 bedroom flat for sale1/9 Albion Place, Easter Road, Edinburgh, EH7 5QR
- Beautifully presented one-bedroom, second-floor flat, with generous shared rear grounds and leafy outlook.
- Set quietly to the rear of a traditional stone-built tenement in Edinburgh's Easter Road area, north-east of the city centre.
- Comprises; entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, shower room and separate cloakroom/WC.
- Features; uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, cable TV and telephone points, secure entry system, good storage space, plaster cornicework and panelled timber doors.
- There are generous shared garden grounds to the rear, accessed via the well-maintained common stair, and ample, unrestricted on street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Sunday Viewing between 2-4pm
***CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUESDAY 26th SEPT@ 12***Beautifully presented one-bedroom, second-floor flat, with generous shared rear grounds and leafy outlook. Set quietly to the rear of a traditional stone-built tenement in Edinburgh's Easter Road area, north-east of the city centre. The entrance hallway features varnished flooring, plaster cornice, full-width cupboards, high-level storage, and track spotlighting. To the rear, also with sanded and varnished flooring, a spacious living room, with kitchen offset, enjoys a leafy outlook through a recessed double window. Features include a marble-effect fireplace with electric fire, wall press, plaster cornice and ceiling rose. The kitchen is fitted with white units with natural wood worktops. Appliances including a gas hob and electric oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. A carpeted double bedroom, also with a rear aspect, has a plain cornice, recessed window and ample furniture space. The WC compartment, with rear window, has a contemporary white two-piece suite, high-gloss white vanity unit, chrome ladder-style radiator, downlights and stone floor tiling, while the fully-tiled shower room is fitted with an electric shower. Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, whilst there is also a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith, and a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Highly-frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, together with the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a Virgin Active gym, and multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer open green spaces for walks and recreation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6319832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.