3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMiddlebrook Road, Lincoln, LN6
- Extended Semi Detached House
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Lounge Diner
- 3 Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden with Patio Area
- Rear Driveway and Garage
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating D
Pygott & Crone are delighted to offer this stunning extended 3 bed semi-detached house, upgraded to a high standard throughout, being within walking distance of shops, local amenities, bus routes, and schooling. The property has accommodation comprising; Entrance Hallway, Lounge Diner, Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen / Family Room, upstairs there are Three Bedrooms, and a Modern Fitted Family Bathroom. To the front of the property there is a garden and walkway to front door, and to the side and rear is a large enclosed garden with patio area, driveway and detached garage. Viewing is a must to appreciate the standard of this property on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61795400.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIR150361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.