3 bedroom detached house for saleCleobury Road, Far Forest, Kidderminster
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- SEMI RURAL LOCATION
- OIL FIRED HEATING
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
****THREE BEDROOM DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW****NO UPWARD CHAIN****OIL FIRED HEATING****SEMI RURAL LOCATION****
A three bedroom detached dormer bungalow situated in a semi rural location and offering no upward chain. Comprising entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, dining area, ground floor bedroom, master bedroom with en-suite, further first floor bedroom (with attic area having potential to convert, subject to planning) and family bathroom. The property also benefits from having oil fire heating, double glazing where stated, front and rear gardens, a garage and driveway parking.
Stoned driveway and lawned fore garden leading to garage, carport and front entrance door.
Glazed entrance door, secondary glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, radiator and doors to various rooms.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, built-in understairs cupboard, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Lounge 15' 3" x 13' 8" ( 4.65m x 4.17m )
Double glazed bow window to side aspect, ceiling light, wall lights, electric fire with surround and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 10' ( 4.17m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, glazed door to garden, strip light, range of drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, worktops, floor standing boiler, radiator, wood effect flooring and opening to dining area.
Dining Area 9' 2" x 8' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Ground Floor Bedroom 16' 9" x 15' 2" max ( 5.11m x 4.62m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, access to loft, two ceiling lights, built-in airing cupboard, radiator and doors to various rooms.
Master Bedroom 17' 7" into eaves x 15' 2" ( 5.36m into eaves x 4.62m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, further double glazed Velux window, built-in wardrobe, radiator and door to en-suite.
Ceiling light, wash hand basin, walk-in shower and tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom 14' 11" into eaves x 10' 10" max ( 4.55m into eaves x 3.30m max )
Double glazed Velux window, ceiling light, radiator and door to further attic area, (potential for another room subject to planning).
Velux window, ceiling light, wall lights, fully tiled, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin, bath, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Enclosed fenced and hedged borders with patio area, stoned area, raised flower beds and lawn.
Garage 21' 2" x 10' 3" ( 6.45m x 3.12m )
Up and over door, power, lighting and door to garden.
**Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested, and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. **
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61795513.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.